The Wharfedale Diamond 210 Speakers Bass and mid-range cones are fashioned from woven Kevlar and incorporate semi-elliptical ‘break-up’ areas – visible as raised ‘V’ shapes on the cone’s surface – that smooth the response throughout the audible range.
The dust cap is blended and treated to provide a smooth transition with the treble unit, which incorporates an advanced ferrite magnet system and a carefully constructed wave-guide around the fabric dome for optimal dispersion.
Wharfedale Diamond 210 Speakers
Unlike the 220, 230, 240 and 250 speakers, the 210 speakers have the traditional rear circular bass port.
The Bass performance is very impressive for such a small speaker. Of course the bass can be enhanced even further depending on the placement of the speakers, such as in a corner or up against a wall.
All Wharfedale Diamond 210 Series speakers come in a choice of four finishes – Black, White, Walnut and Rosewood – adding to their smart aesthetics looks and they are excellent value for money, as are all The Wharfedale Speaker Range.
- General description : 2.5-way bookshelf speaker
- Enclosure type : Bass reflex
- Bass driver : 100mm Woven Kevlar Cone
- Treble driver : 25mm Soft Dome
- AV shield : No
- Sensitivity(2.83V @ 1m) : 86dB
- Recommended amplifier power : 15-75W
- Peak SPL : 90dB
- Nominal impedance : 8ohm Compatible
- Minimum impedance : 4.1ohm
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) : 68Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions : H:232 x W:143mm D:165mm
- Gross Weight : 2.6kg/pcs each
SOLD AS A PAIRS