YAMAHA AV RECEIVER RXV585 uses High-Quality Parts.
Yamaha AV receivers feature fully discrete power amplifiers to minimise distortion and adopt independent purepower supplies for the analogue and digital circuitry.
They also feature ultra-high performance with 384kHz / 32-bit DACs, also with Independent power supplies, forreproducing absolutely all the audio in High Resolution sound sources without noise.
A new high sound quality IC is employed for volume control in the YAMAHA AV RECEIVER RXV585 and large heat sinks suppress vibration.
Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
The unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology, was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing.
Yamaha collected sound field data from famous concert halls and music clubs around the world, utilising its wealth of experience in the fields of concert hall design, public address and mixing.
By digitizing that vast trove of information and incorporating it into dedicated LSI devices, it effectively reproduces the spaces of those concert halls on home equipment.
Immerse yourself in the astounding realism of your movies, and enter a world of profound theatre sound.
YAMAHA AV RECEIVER RXV585
7.2-channel AV receiver supports the latest network functions for an amazing AV experience.
- 7-channel powerful surround sound
- 80 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 115 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 145 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD,1-ch driven)
- Ability to add wireless surround speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ support
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility* (*Availability varies by region)
- YPAO™ sound optimisation
- Music streaming services built-in
- HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma