YAMAHA Stereo Amplifier Model RN301B is a High Quality Network HiFi Receiver With AirPlay Compatibility
Easily Affordable, High Quality Network HiFi Receiver with AirPlay compatibility. Delivers high quality sound fromdiverse audio sources.
Support for a dedicated app and connection to a TV via digital input and DC-Out are just some of the many features that this attractive unit offers.
YAMAHA Stereo Amplifier Model RN301B
Powerful sound quality is one thing, but where the Yamaha Stereo Amplifier it really scores is in combining this with an equally impressive range of features.
- Enjoy the entire spectrum of all your favourite modernmusic sources
- Listen to Streaming Services (Spotify, Pandora) Internet radio stations from around the world and access music streaming*.
- AirPlay compatible
- NP Controller App lets you operate from your smartphone or tablet.
- FLAC or WAV 192kHz/24-bit audio playback.
- Digital audio input for TV or Blu-ray player
- DC-out for optional accessories such as YBA-11 and YWA-10
- Yamaha high sound quality, created by rich experience and tradition, and high technological expertise
- (Traditional Natural Sound concept / high sound quality circuit design / 100W 2 high power output)
- Simple yet Sophisticated Design
- Available in Black
Yamaha Stereo Amplifier Model RN301B
The R-N301 is a receiver and network audio player in a single unit.
You can use it to easily play audio sources downloaded from the Internet and stored on a PC or NAS system. Or, enjoy streaming music services and internet radio (with vTuner).
Moreover, Yamaha’s original NP Controller app allows you to enjoy your favourite tunes on a smart phone or tablet device via wireless connection.
|Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||100W + 100W (0.2% THD)|
|Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe)||115 W + 115 W|
|Maximum Power(8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)||140 W + 140 W|
|High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||125/ 150/ 165/ 180 W|
|Frequency Response||0 ± 0.5 dB / – 3.0 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out,20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.2% (50 W/8 ohms)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD)||100 dB (CD Direct on, 200 mV)|
|Network section||DLNA||Version 1.5|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC|
|Audio In / Out||6 / 1|
|Digital Input||Yes (Optical / Coaxial)|
|Remote In / Out||Yes|
|FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono)||3 µV (20.8 dBf)|
|FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)||72 dB / 70 dB|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.1 W (Network standby on 2.0 W)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 141 x 333 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 13-1/8”|
|Weight||6.95 kg; 15.3 lbs.|